As well as being a Toyota Service Agent we can offer full servicing for the many vehicles listed below. Please note we are not directly affiliated with any other brand so any brand specific requirements or lease contract stipulations will need to go to your nearest brand associated dealer.
Our Toyota Genuine Parts meet the highest Toyota factory standards, the same high standards applied to Toyota vehicles.
List of other brands serviced:
Often people ask “what is a service”, so we have broken down what we action to make things simpler:
“A motor vehicle service…” is a series of maintenance procedures carried out at a set time interval or after the vehicle has travelled a certain distance.
The service intervals are specified by the vehicle manufacturer in a service schedule and some moderns cars display the due date for the service electronically on the instruction panel.
Maintenance tasks commonly carried out (but not limited to) during a motor vehicle service include:
- Change the engine oil & replace the oil filter
- Check/Replace the air filter & fuel filter
- Check moisture content of brake fluid
- Check level and where required refill power steering fluid
- Check all drive line fluids & grease and lubricate components
- Check conditions of tyres, check brake condition, check suspension
- Check battery terminals and security of battery
- Check operation of lights, horn, wipers washers
- Check front and rear wheel bearings
Warrant of Fitness Definition…
is a periodic safety inspection that is compulsory for light vehicles. A light vehicle is a car, station wagon, van or 4WD vehicle. It can also be a moped, motorcycle or similar including a trike.
For full Warrant of Fitness clarification we recommend you contact New Zealand Transport Agency or visit the following website:
After your vehicle passes its Warrant of Fitness check, it becomes your responsibility to keep it in the condition that it was in when it passed the inspection.