Heavy Duty Rooftop Tent
This exciting addition to our family is your hub for the ultimate mobile base camp in any season. The SkyRise HD tent body is ruggedly constructed with 600 D Ripstop polyester fabric and a 3000 mm waterproof PU coating.
Paired with the weather-shedding waterproof rain-fly, you’re set for complete protection against the elements. The extra large windows and doors provide grand views and great ventilation, while the thick wall-to-wall foam sleeping pad provides cushy, all-night comfort.
Capacity: Fits up to 3 people
Weight limit: (static) 272 kg
- Provides room for up to three campers
- Frame geometry offers more usable space
- Large doors, windows and skylights open up the vistas
- 4-season weather protection: 600 D Ripstop Polyester fabric with a 3000 mm waterproof PU coating
- Rainfly with 210 D Ripstop Polyester, 3000 mm PU waterproof coating
- Guy lines and D-rings on the tent floor to hang gear or tie down the tent in windy conditions
- Abrasion-resistant tent floor with textured finish for added durability
- Ladder has mid-height adjustment points for easy set-up
- Ladder auto-close function that makes it a snap to close up
- Tool-free and lockable vehicle mounts – easy to put on, quick to take off
- Easy-to-deploy design means less work and more play – great when it’s dark or raining
- 64 mm thick foam mattress
- Foam sleeping pad includes a removable cover for easy cleaning
- Mesh panel improves ventilation and lets you view the starry skies
- Aluminum tent frame is light, strong and pre-set to make pitching a breeze
- Pitched dimensions L 243 cm x W 142 cm x H 122 cm
- Closed dimensions L 122 cm x W 142 cm x H 41 cm
- Includes 2 SKS locks for security
- Includes SkyRise Cover (Medium) made from quality 680g PVC
- 2 year limited warranty
- Roof Rack System Required – See Below
- Some Assembly Required
- Tool-Free Install
- 15 Minute Install
Not suitable for clamp-mount roof racks.
If in doubt please contact our technicians…
eMail us or phone +64 3 443 4906, or call in!
You may also want…
SkyHooks are a slide-in accessory for awnings, campers, tents with a “sail track”. Hang whatever you need to keep off the ground using the carabiner. Jackets and wet towels, day packs and dry bags – whatever it is, the SkyHooks have got you covered.
Weight 0.20 kg Dimensions L 197 cm x W 127 cm x H 320 cm Capacity Up to 22 kg
SkyRise Annex – Medium
Add another room to your SkyRise rooftop tent with the SkyRise Annex. Perfectly sized to be a changing room, storage area, or shelter from a storm, the Annex slides easily into the SideTrack™ on the outside edge of the SkyRise floor. The waterproof, PU coated 210D ripstop nylon material keeps you dry in the rain and the two zippered mesh windows keep you cool in the summer heat. Attachment points galore means all of your other SkyRise accessories will still work with the Annex, and integrated exterior hooks and ground stakes will ensure the wind doesn’t ruin your shady afternoon snooze.
L 122 cm x W 142 cm x H 244 cm
The SideKick shoe bag keeps muddy, stinky footwear hanging outside the SkyRise tent, but within reach for a quick grab-and-go. Designed to hold a pair of large hiking boots or a few pair of lighter shoes, the bag slides into the SideTrack™ on the outside edge of the SkyRise floor for easy access from inside or outside the tent. Extra pockets organize and store small items like flashlights, smartphones, and smelly socks. Plus, it’s made from durable, waterproof 500D material and has a hook and loop closure lid to protect your shoes from the elements.
L 38 cm x W 28 cm x H 18 cm
One big pair of hiking boots or a couple pairs of shoes
Specifically tailored to fit the SkyRise mattress, these soft sheets let you bring the comforts of home on your next rooftop camping adventure. The cozy 300 thread count bedding comes as a set including 1 fitted sheet, 1 flat sheet and 2 pillowcases – all made of 100% Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) certified organic cotton. The fitted sheet won’t budge during the night and the top sheet’s pocketed end makes for easy bed-making in the morning. Plus, you can leave them on your SkyRise mattress when you take down camp and hit the road.
L 244 cm x W 122 cm x H 8 cm
For any of the above eMail us for a price please or phone +64 3 443 4906 (may include freight or installation costs if applicable).